The Credit Card Lady Says
The best pricing structure for ANY merchant is Interchange Plus - also called Cost Plus pricing. This structure gives transparency to all rates, fees, and markups charged. It is the only pricing structure used by The Credit Card Lady.
The Credit Card Lady is an independent agent representing multiple processors to best suit the needs of each business. There is no ONE SIZE FITS ALL
What to look for on your statement to see if you may be paying too much:
- Are you paying an Annual Fee?
- Are you paying the same rates for MasterCard and Visa?
- Do you have only one or two Rates?
- Does your statement have Qualified, Mid & Non-Qualified Rates?
- Does your statement have additional fees from a previous month?
- Do you have a minimum charge each month (low volume merchants)?
- Do you have a “Free” terminal?
- Do you have a “Leased” credit card terminal?
If the answer to any of the questions above is yes, it may be time to get a rate analysis in order to find out what your business could save!
“Barbara Chase is one that we can recommend with the utmost of confidence. The decisions and recommendations that Barbara has suggested over the years have always been beneficial to our company. Her wisdom and job knowledge are second to none. She works hard for her clientele and her integrity is above question. We think you will find that she will exceed all of your expectations. She is not only our ‘Credit Card Lady’ but our friend.”
Wayne’s Landscape Supply